Whether your business is a private equity firm of long standing or a start-up brokerage, it is essential that your accounting services has a broad understanding of the complexities and challenges of the financial services industry. Price Group Tax Services has a long record of providing comprehensive and reliable services that inspire confidence and drive success.
From entity structuring and audits to tax planning and regulatory representation, we provide the assistance that financial services organizations need to ensure complete compliance with regulations and deadlines, consultation on regulatory requirements, updates and guidance on emerging laws, and more. It is our mission to proactively and professionally assist hedge funds, broker/dealers and private equity firms by providing meticulous accounting services that lead to greater success and confidence in this ever-changing, competitive market.
Our services include:
- Providing accounting and auditing services
- Reviewing and assessing internal controls
- Preparation of Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports (formerly SAS 70 Reports)
- Assistance with IRS and state audits
- Providing tax planning and compliance guidance
- Reporting and representation in regulatory matters
- Reviewing partnership agreements and allocations
- Calculations of net asset value
- Arranging incentive allocations
- Entity structuring
- Reviewing IT systems
- Corporate governance assessment